Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
i want to mention, that using references in the repository is strongly
discouraged especially for CMS like applications.
Yes, I know, but that doesn't mean that there are use cases for it :)

i would not add any
reference magic to the loader.
Yes, that's why I tend to option b) - there is no magic then.

> if users want to make their nodes
referenceable, they need to provide the repsective .json or .xml.
Which is a little bit hard for files - this works perfectly for folders.

btw: it's the jcr:content of an nt:file that is referenceable. so
that's also where the reference should point, to.
But "jcr:content" is not by default referenceable I think, so you still have the same problem.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]