Am 29.08.2008 um 16:50 schrieb Alexander Klimetschek:

Hi all,

when I update a bundle containing a servlet (eg. servlet path =
/bin/myservlet) and I hit my curl command for testing that servlet
(POST to /bin/myservlet + a few specific params) too fast, ie. in the
time when the old version of the bundle is gone, but the new version
is not yet started, and hence nothing is registered under
/bin/myservlet, the request is handled by the SlingPostServlet, which
in this case creates a new JCR node under /bin/myservlet.

Any ideas how to circumvent this little annoyance during development?
if you don't need it for your development and testing you can just disable the SlingPostServlet service in the Felix console

regards alex