Hi Michael,

I think you should post to /blogentry/comments/ regardless if it is a
trackback or a comment, because the goal is to create a new node below
comments. I fear this means you have to override POST.esp and add a
hidden field requesting HTML output, because Trackback does not
require sending a proper Accept header and there is no easy way to
override the default response type for a specific path that I know of.

regards,

Lars