On 3 Jan 2009, at 04:58, Felix Meschberger wrote:

Torgeir Veimo schrieb:

Do you know when? I have sling trunk from a few days ago running. Where

Rev. 725679 dates from the 11. Dec. 2008.

If I take the current sling svn trunk code, do a mvn install in the root, then a mvn install in launchpad/webapp, then use the resulting war file in the target directory, then I should get the latest sling trunk code?

is the correct way to configure this manually? I had a look at the
configuration settings for the webdav servlet, but I couldn't find any
setting for the default node type.

The configuration to look for is "Simple WebDAV Servlet
(org.apache.sling.jcr.webdav.impl.servlets.SimpleWebDavServlet)". This
should provide a whole lot of options. One of which is the "Collection
Primary Type" option, which defaults to sling:Folder.

The simple webdav servlet configuration only has options for the authentication realm and the root path. Am a bit at a loss here..

--
Torgeir Veimo
torg...@pobox.com