On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM, John Langley
<john.lang...@mathworks.com> wrote:
> I recently (this morning, 2/19/09) checked out a clean copy of the
> source from the trunk. Although using maven from the command line built
> everything fine (I needed to include -U,) importing into Eclipse has
> problems that I believe are related to this error displayed in the
> "console" of eclipse.
>
> 2/19/09 10:35:09 AM EST: Build errors for sling-builder;
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error
> in the plugin manager executing goal
> 'org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.0.8:scr': Mojo execution failed.
>
> Has anyone else seen this or something similar?
>
> I'm using Eclipse: Version: 3.4.0 Build id: I20080617-2000 (which is
> Ganymede) on ubuntu linux with jdk 1.6 installed.

How do you import the projects into Eclipse - via mvn eclipse:eclipse,
a maven plugin in Eclipse itself or manually?

I am using Ganymede 3.4.1 on Mac OSX with Java 1.5 and mvn
eclipse:eclipse and it works flawlessly. Just did an svn up and build
a few hours ago.

Regards,
Alex

--