> > I want to add restrictions to nodes
> > (isAllow=false) . Is this possible with addAccessControlEntry()?
>
> I´m sorry Marc, for the time being this feature is not supported.
> There are some problems with building a jackrabbit-core osgizied
> bundle [1]. AFAIK, It´s planned to erase this restriction in next
> major Jackrabbit release (2.0).

You mean it's not supported with addAccessControlEntry()? At least
AccessControlUtil.addEntry() offers a method to apply restrictions. I guess
it calls ACLTemplate.addEntry() (that implements
JackrabbitAccessControlList) and there is a signature that accepts
"isAllow". So if it is really not possible to apply restrictions, I suggest
removing the isAllow parameter from AccessControlUtil.addEntry(). Though I
think there might be just a problem floating around the
AccessControlUtil.addEntry().

Marc