1. AccessControlUtil.addEntry() throws "java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLTemplate.addEntry()"
as rootCause. I use <Import-Package>*;resolution:=optional</Import-Package>
for that bundle and the following code.

accessController = AccessControlUtil.getAccessControlManager(session);
AccessControlPolicyIterator applicablePolicies =
accessController.getApplicablePolicies(pagePath);
AccessControlList acl = (AccessControlList)
applicablePolicies.nextAccessControlPolicy();
Privilege[] supportedPrivileges =
accessController.getSupportedPrivileges(pagePath);
AccessControlUtil.addEntry(acl, userPrincipal, supportedPrivileges, false);
accessController.setPolicy(pagePath, acl);

What's wrong here?

2. What means the private flag, e.g. @scr.property
name="sling.servlet.methods" value="GET" private="true" ?

3. I've a custom WebDav bundle and want to replace o.a.s.jcr.webdav bundle.
This can be done manually once Slings runs but is there a way include it in
the maven build? For testing purpose, I virtually cloned
o.a.s.launchpad.bundles and updated the pom.xml. Cloning is no good, so is
it possible to deactivate and/or uninstall a bundle with a maven setting?

4. I saw that pax-web-service is on 0.2.3. While I'm not aware of any issues
with this version, it seems quite "mature" compared to the current 0.5.2 .

Thanks for any hints,
Marc