Hi Alexander,

Alexander Klimetschek schrieb:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org> wrote:
For authentication, you can configure one of the provided handlers (HTTP
Basic or OpenID) to be active on one or more paths or host/path
combinations.
is there any documentation on this? Where can I configure the authentication
handler?

Almost everything (apart from the repository configuration and
contents) is configured through the OSGi component configuration
mechanism. It has its GUI in the Felix webconsole at /system/console
-> "Configuration". You'll see the component names (or class names) in
the list and if you select one, you'll see its properties. Change them
+ hit save and the change should immediately take place (depending on
how long it takes to restart the component and its dependencies).

thanks a lot, I managed to enable OpenID authentication.

Now I have to figure out how to set write permissions (I'm getting a
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException when I send a post request). The entry barrier to get started with some simple operations is still quite high …

Thanks again,

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO