Hi.
I'm not sure if this is the best place to write to, but I've been able to
use Sling in ServiceMix Kernel without much problems, and have created a
patch to deploy it as a ServiceMix Kernel feature. I've attached the patch
to the following JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-896

I assume it would be quite useful for users to be able to use this patch,
because it allows the deployment of Sling in ServiceMix Kernel by executing
just two lines, so I'd appreciate you commiters including it maybe in the
contrib section of the project.

Sebastian Gomez.