Hi all,

After having kept this vote open for more than a week, I now close it
with the following result:

  +1 Dominik Süss
  +1 Juan Jose Vazquez Delgado (*)
  +1 Ian Boston
  +1 Jukka Zitting (*)
  +1 Vidar Ramdal (*)
  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)

So this vote passes with 6 +1 votes (4 of which binding) and no 0 or -1
votes.

Therefore this new Community Roles and Processes setup is put into effect.