On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Alexander Klimetschek
<aklim...@day.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/22 Dominik Süß <dominik.su...@gmail.com>:
>> I like the idea of an overview page (the new "documentation" parent page)
>> with a "hot topics" or better "Getting Started" box with a roadmap of links
>> the user can follow to get a good overview of Sling. This would allow to
>> have a technically correct hierarchy, but supporting newcommers who have no
>> clue how Sling is organized and where to start.
>>
>> WDYT?
>
> +1

I like this as well, but I also think our docs need tags to provide
several ways of navigating them.

I don't think the Confluence export plugin that currently generates
our website handles tags, but we could still add them to our pages
already, something like:

  TAGS #servlets #scripts #javascript

In the content of the page.

For now this can be used by web search engines, and later we might
create a Sling navigation app and run it on an ASF zone. The main
website content can still come from static pages, but the
navigation/tagging features would be dynamic.

-Bertrand