Hi Glenn,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Glenn
Silverman<gl...@glenn3.securesites.net> wrote:
> ...I tried the new URL, but got the following error
> message:
>
> Resource dumped by HtmlRendererServlet
> Resource path: */testing/this*
> Resource metadata: *{sling.resolutionPathInfo=.html
> sling.resolutionPath=/testing/this}*
> Resource properties
> title: *something*
> jcr:primaryType: *nt:unstructured
>
> *I thought that this message would go away if I installed the path-based-rpt
> bundle, which I did....

The above rendering is correct in this case, it's the default HTML
rendering, used when no specific script is present to render a node.

So if you did

   curl -D - -Ftitle=something http://admin:ad...@localhost:8888/testing/this

to create the node, it doesn't have a sling:resource property, which
causes it to be rendered by the default GET servlet's HTML renderer
("Resource dumped by HtmlRendererServlet").

With its default config, the path-based-rtp bundle only applies to
nodes under /content, so it does not make any difference in this case.
To set a specific resource type for your node, the best would be to
add a sling:resourceType property to it, as shown in the examples at
http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/discover-sling-in-15-minutes.html

-Bertrand