So nobody can answer to this ?

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:32:09 +0100
GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I need some knowledge about why gettext is compiled with acl as depends. 
> Please, can an experienced user explains what is the benefit ?
> 
> I tried to search about on the web but I'm not able to find anything 
> relevant. gettext -as some other softwares- seems to works well without acl, 
> but complains about is missing at compile time. This note exclude packages 
> which need acl at compile time because they are compiled with a acl-ed 
> gettext as this requirement disappear when we use a non-acl-ed gettext.
> 
> Using acl as gettext build-depends makes a build-depends loop as acl also 
> need gettext as build-depends; it's not really a problem but I need to know 
> if I have to include acl or not in cook-toolchain function. Removing acl 
> seems me pertinent as it lights the build process and as I don't understand 
> why it's used; but if we really need it I prefer know it and don't jump into 
> the trap :)
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> -- 
> GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
> 
> 
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> 


-- 
GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>


---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to