Hi Kultex,

Its strange. I thought this problem got fixed yesterday. I can login now
without automated login.

I have reset your password and sent a mail to your account. Please see if it
works for you now. You can change the passwd upon login.

Rohit

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Thomas Hinterberger <[email protected]> wrote:

> I can not login the forum - when I try, I get:
>
> "Sorry, permission denied."
>
>  I tried to change the password - this does not work to - the message is:
>
> "Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in
> /home/slitaz/www/forum/library/core/class.authenticator.php on line 122"
>
> same thing with creating a new account - I think that only users with
> automated login can post
>
>
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to