I spoke with my friend earlier this week and he called the director again -- he was told they'd get to it, and said the guy was kinda rude... my friend thinks it's not very important to them, as it's not a project they manage. I was actually planning to email you today to see if anything had happened this week. I can go to there myself, but I'm not clear on what is needed, and not sure I can make a difference. I think the best thing to do for now is to email them again. As there was a ticket created for it, no doubt they will eventually get to it, just might need a little bit of prompting without being too pushy. I'm told they receive thousands of emails a day, but all the same. Also, it's my understanding the whole place is run by only about half a dozen people, not sure if I know any of them. Unfortunately, my friend oversees telecommunications for more than 200 buildings, but he's not part of the Open Source Lab or we'd be set up already. And unless you hear something back from them, I will go there this next week and see if I can get a tour, maybe get a chance to talk to them. How long until FSF stops hosting? Hopefully, something will work out soon, regardless.
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Rohit Joshi <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Indigo, > > I haven't heard from them yet. Please check. > > Thanks > > Rohit > > On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Rohit Joshi <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> No, no answer yet ~Rohit >> >> On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Indigo <[email protected]> >> wrote: >>> >>> Any answer from them yet? >>> >>> >>> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Rohit Joshi <[email protected]> wrote: >>> > Indigo, >>> > >>> > Thanks a lot. Yes. I have sent them a message on Dec 15. They had >>> > created a >>> > ticket but haven't yet assigned it to anyone. Hope to hear from them >>> > soon. >>> > >>> > Rohit >>> > >>> > On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Indigo <[email protected]> >>> > wrote: >>> >> >>> >> I spoke with my friend at Oregon State University today about getting >>> >> hosting at the Open Source Lab... I said there's been an email already >>> >> (from Rohit, I think it was), but that certainly the holiday break had >>> >> postponed a reply. He made a call, and sent me a text saying that you >>> >> should be receiving a response very soon. Let me know if I need to >>> >> follow this up, if nothing has happened by later in the week. >>> >> >>> >> --- >>> >> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ >>> >> >>> > >>> > >>> >>> --- >>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ >>> >> > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

