On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:38:33 +0100 Pankso <[email protected]> wrote: > I'm working on a new Cooking ISO and after some HD installation test I have > an udev bug. Boot process stops when we start udev in rcS (in live mode > slitaz boots to the desktop).
Hi, I change udev receipt few days ago and test only live boot whith it with success; but boot process produce a lot of error like "can't start udev daemon: already started" - so I guess you're right. I'm currently recompile my flavor from scratch to check if all is fine using linux 2.6.37 API headers and new changes. I will include you're changes in the ISO to check that all is fine for live boot. Note: udev libs are now compiled as dynamic (lightest) and include few extra tools - i.e: special keys should now be handled better. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

