Le Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:38:33 +0100, Pankso <[email protected]> a écrit :
Hi, I had some issues with LiveUSB but hotplug still working after HD installation. +Eric. > > Hi all, > > I'm working on a new Cooking ISO and after some HD installation test > I have an udev bug. Boot process stops when we start udev in rcS (in > live mode slitaz boots to the desktop). > > It seems that udev daemon is automaticaly started by the kernel and > we dont need to call it in rcS, just configure hotplug and trigger > after modules are loaded. In my case it working like a charme (with > 3.0 also and no more udev start error), device are still available in > pcmanfm and hotplug works. Before I modify the boot scripts can > someone test this solution and can confirm hotplug still working > after modifing /etc/init.d/rcS (line 43): > > # Start Udev to populate /dev and handle hotplug events > if [ "$UDEV" = "yes" ]; then > #echo -n "Starting udev daemon..." > #/sbin/udevd --daemon > #status > #echo -n "Udevadm requesting events from the Kernel..." > #udevadm trigger > #status > #echo -n "Udevadm waiting for the event queue to finish..." > #udevadm settle > #status > echo -n "Using udev daemon for hotplug..." > echo "/sbin/udevd" > /proc/sys/kernel/hotplug > status > fi > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

