I think it could work. Most programs will only need a dual core to compile.

+1

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 7:12 PM, GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:39:18 +0100
> Thomas Hinterberger <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > it depends on  the needs
> >
> > I can offer
> > 1 x ALiveNF7G-HDready
> > 1 x AMD X2 4050e
> > 3 GB Ram 2 x 1GB + 2 x 512MB
> > 1 x Xigmatec Apache
> > perhaps 1 450GB SATA (but I dont find it in the Moment)
> >
> > I can send it tomorrow
>
> I think it can feet our needs; what other people think about this ?
>
> --
> GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
>
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to