Hi, I get troubles rebuilding iso.
I did the following test without adding any package or personal script: - Download of http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/cooking/flavors/slitaz-cooking-4in1.iso - vmware boot using slitaz-cooking-4in1.iso ('fr' choice at boot prompt) - It boots correctly, but no disk is found: # fdisk -l <empty_reply> # fdisk -l /dev/sda <empty_reply> # fdisk -l /dev/hda <empty_reply> though SystemRescueCD (http://www.sysresccd.org) find the hard drive. Then: $ su - # tazlito get-flavor core-4in1 # tazlito extract-flavor core4in1 # tazlito gen-distro ... Repack packages from rootfs (y/N) ? ... Download packages from mirror (Y/n) ? ... I get Distro statistics (/home/slitaz/distro) ================================================================================ Build date : 20110128 at 20:54:34 Packages : 220 Rootfs size : 113.1M Initramfs size : 16.5M ISO image size : 20.0M ================================================================================ Image is ready: slitaz-core-4in1.iso I use this iso to boot on in vmware,... initilisation starts and [<c150172e>] ? kernel_init+0x0/0x18e [<c1003676>] kernel_thread_helper+0x6/0x10 System frozen. What am I doing wrong? Regards. -- Stephane. --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

