> 2011/1/29 Stephane Boireau <[email protected]>: > Hi,
> I get troubles rebuilding [slitaz-cooking-4in1.]iso. > I use this iso to boot on in vmware,... initilisation starts and > [<c150172e>] ? kernel_init+0x0/0x18e > [<c1003676>] kernel_thread_helper+0x6/0x10 > System frozen. > I did the following test without adding any package or personal script: > - Download of: > http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/cooking/flavors/slitaz-cooking-4in1.iso > - vmware boot using slitaz-cooking-4in1.iso ('fr' choice at boot prompt) > It boots correctly, but no disk is found: > # fdisk -l > <empty_reply> > though SystemRescueCD find the hard drive. > What am I doing wrong? I guess the driver for the PATA/SATA controller isn't loaded. Boot into SystemRescueCD and do a "lsmod". Post the output here. Is the system booting with Slitaz 3.0, Cooking, any other flavor? -- LXDE is looking for a new maintainer of LXPanel. So if you are a developer, get in contact with us. :) --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

