Yep, > First, you need to setup an experimental sandbox to have last tools > available (tazwok/libtaz/tazpkg). > > # Temporaly use experimental to install the sandbox. > sandbox=/home/sandbox > tazpkg setup-mirror http://mirror.slitaz.org/packages/experimental/ > tazpkg get-install busybox --root=$sanbox > tazpkg get-install libtaz --root=$sandbox > tazpkg get-install tazpkg --root=$sandbox > tazpkg get-install tazwok --root=$sandbox > cp -a /etc/resolv.conf $sandbox/resolv.conf > > # Switch back to stable repository. > tazpkg setup-mirror http://mirror.slitaz.org/packages/stable/
Ok for this step but we need a sandbox into /home/slitaz/$version on Tank, because we have stable and cooking > # You probably want to mount /home/slitaz into the chroot > mkdir $sandbox/home/slitaz > mount /home/slitaz $sandbox/home/slitaz No I dont. I dont want to much mess in /home/slitaz on Tank, just: cooking, stable, repos and www. Can I have: sandbox=/home/slitaz/cooking/sandbox mkdir $sandbox/home/slitaz mount /home/slitaz/cooking $sandbox/home/slitaz And wich is the goal of this sandbox ? - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

