> Ok I understand, but why must have tazwok installed on the main system > and not in a chroot ? Actually everything can be done into a chrrot > without installing tazwok or tazbb on Tank itselt.
Because tazwok-experimental+tazchroot setup the chroot, Because tazwok-experimental setup the webserver outside the chroot (as it's a minimal chroot), Because tazpkg has been greatly improved since 1 year and chroot is builded using tazpkg and not a minimal rootfs.gz. That's why we had installed tazwok-experimental/tazpkg/tazchroot/libtaz from experimental into previous tank but I understand it's a problem so here's the alternative. > > I'm not using cooking as base, at the moment I'm trying to understand > and setup and build bot using your experimental tools. > I know, I'm not syncing anything. Ok, I understand better what you are doing, thanks. I'm keep working on this tool to setup all from another version than experimental in few commands. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

