To anyone with root access on tank: I have a list of missing sources that are not one tank. The list below: a2ps accessx acpid advancecomp aescrypt aiksaurus aircrack-ng ajaxterm alpine alsa-plugins alsa-utils alsa-plugins alsaplayer aria2 aspell and all langurages assaultcube-data asunder at aterm atftp atkmm audiofile awstats axel b43-fwcutter babl balance barcode bc bchunk bcrypt beaver beecrypt bin86 binutils bootchart buildbot buildbot-slave bzflag bzr bzrtools caps ccache cd-discid cdrdao cdrkit chemtool cmake dbus-python elfutils fox gamin glew glibmm gmp gpodder grub4dos gst-python hal apache imlib2 isapnptools jack-audio-connection-kit lame libIDL libao libcdio libglade libgsf libid3tag libmad libmng libnl libpciaccess libsamplerate libsigc++ lxpanel lxtask menu-cache mpc mpfr nasm openbox pcmanfm pcmciautils php pysqlite sysfsutils tls v4l-utils wireless-tools xkbcomp xkeyboard-config xorg-base-fonts xorg-server yasm zip zlib zope-interface beautifulsoup libsdl-gfx mscore twisted xdialog
You just have to do tazpkg get-src PACKAGE to each of these packages. This way there is no recompiling of them. I hope this helps. PS. I was mirroring the official slitaz sources so i have the same md5 has your sources.

