Hi all, I mentioned in "Tank and packages info" thread that I built some ISO images using the latest packages from our new main server, aka Tank. You will find base, justx and core LiveCD on the mirror and by the way you can use SliTaz in a graphical mode with justx or core flavor.
So now we have 2706 packages build and I did some up-to-date ISO images. An incredible amount of work have been done these last days on the wok and our packages builder Tazwok. All main devs are actively coding and testing to have a new official cooking as soon as possible. We will need about 2-3 cooking before we can think releasing 4.0 and we need your help to test these new packages and ISO. You can give theme a try and install package to test using Tank package from my people.slitaz.org space. To use these latest packages you have to boot the ISO and then configure Tazpkg to use the temporary repo: # tazpkg setup-mirror http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/packages/ Note that I booted these images in Qemu, in frugal mode and LiveUSB and they boot nicely. ISO images can be downloaded from: http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/undigest/ Regards, - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

