On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 23:01 +0200, Christophe Lincoln wrote: Hi > > Hi all, > > First off it is not easy for me to write this kind of mail, so please, > be nice! I will be short but must start with a little of history, each > year I manage my time to have a bit more than one month to release a > stable version version of SliTaz. In this month I work 100% on the > project and it's what I did this year. But Slitaz is not so small now > and we had quiet a lot of trouble with our build host, so I can't > release in time in the status of the current cooking. > > In my opinion I need 1 month more at 100% or wait this summer. > > Now my month is more than past and I must go back to work for a company > to pay my food or be fundraised to work 100% on SliTaz and release as > soon as possible. By the way we have a both at SloutionLinux in Paris > (10'000 visitors) and I dont have the money to go over. > > Knowing I never get any money from SliTaz and I never touch our > donations to pay bandwitch and electricity I think the asso can pay me > for the 2 next week and I need a fundrising to have ~1000 Euros until > may to be able to go at Paris. > > So my final questions are: > > Is they any opposition that the asso pay me 2 weeks of work ?
No! Though you should maybe have an Extraordinary General Meeting? > Is it ok if I put a fundraising button on Slitaz Network ? Yes! > > Hope I'm clear and sincerely I prefere work for SliTaz than any > compangy and I will work at very very low cost! Paul > > - Christophe > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

