Le Thu, 7 Apr 2011 00:39:08 +0200 (CEST), [email protected] a écrit :
> Bonsoir, Bonsoir, > > >> > So my final questions are: > >> > > >> > Is they any opposition that the asso pay me 2 weeks of work ? > >> > >> No! Though you should maybe have an Extraordinary General Meeting? > > > > Hum.. We are 3 members in the asso, so legally I could use this > > money like I want since I'm the president and dont need approvment > > to use it if it is for the project itdelf and pay the bills. > > > > That said if the asso should pay it cost and so pay me the bandwitch > > and electricity, it would have debts. So it's like if the asso pays > > it bills for last 4 years... > > Tu as ma voix et donc la majorité. > On te vera à Paris alors ? La mienne aussi. Majorité absolue... > > -pascal > +Eric. > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

