I like the idea of this but it maybe a problem with local mirror iso i'm
working on. Since it could be used in schools or places that may have people
that speak/read different languages. Just make sure to have links for all
languages available.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Yep,
>
> >  >So here is a features I wanted for a long time and who will improve
> >  >website.
> >
> > OTOH, it seems to work only with apache. nginx doesn't have it. If a
> > mirror wants to use nginx it'll complicate things.
> >
> > Don't forget that mirrors usually are not websites, just file servers.
>
> Yes and mirrors dont mirror the website... only the mirror!
>
> BUT note, I tested it on Lighttpd and Busybox HTTPD. We use a CGI script
> so I think any webserver wth CGI support will handle that
>
> For apache, it have it own content negociation system thats all.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to