I agree that a wiki is the way to go. There are numerous little errors that would be easily fixed by the community at large, but you can't expect someone to ask for access to the repos, sync with the right folder and push their changes when all they might want to do is correct the grammar of one sentence.
That being said, I never did edit the tazpanel README like I promised. I've questioned my lack of motivation for this and I realize I was offended when you said you wouldn't let Slitaz be run by "a bunch of crazy people on IRC". (And it needs more than just a few corrections. I had planned on doing a rewrite, separating basic usage information from developer stuff. While I'm not a programmer, not a developer, I am a damn good writer.) We crazy people have contributed a lot of hours working for the good of the project -- without any real direction from the lead developers, only complaints when things don't turn out the way you think they should. With that in mind, consider the analogy of building a house being like the production of a linux distro. While the architect may also do some of the construction, there is no rationale for criticizing the designs of any worker, if there is no blueprint to follow. KISS is not good enough direction. And it should be Simple (even for the Stupid) to offer what they may, even if it's just language skills and a few minor edits. On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Ikem Krueger <[email protected]> wrote: >>> 2011/5/7, Ikem Krueger <[email protected]>: > >>> A wiki would be a lot easier > >> 2011/5/7, Dominique Corbex <[email protected]>: > >> It would be a lot easier for you, but it's a pain for the admins > > If you want me to help you, make it as easy as possible for me to help you. > > -- > LXDE is looking for a new maintainer of LXPanel. So if you are a developer, > get in contact with us. :) > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

