Hi all, And here we go!!!!!!
After a full day of configuration/customization we got a new Bugs Tracker :-) http://bugs.slitaz.org/ Simple to use: * One tracker * 4 priority: critical, standard, feature, task * 6 status possibilities for an issue To feel up a bug a user must at least put a title and priority. I did a theme matching the all SliTaz Network and hope it's clean and clear for you. I also did a Roundup template for slitaz to initialize de DB with custom field, Roundup is written in Python so it's a pleasure! Roundup is also a very good friend of Mercurial (also Python) and used by Hg developers them self. On the design side, I removed all border from table, make font bigger, etc. If you find we should have a bottom-border to separate the bugs list, let me know, but I will probably not anser to your request because i LOVE our new tracker. That said, we still need to make a deep integration with Hg so when we do a commit related to a bug it will update/close the issue. There is also an ajustement to due with emails. I use smpt.slitaz.org to send mail ok but dont know own to receive mail (wehen a user register he can valid is account with an url but also by sending a mail to roundup... but how to get them ? There is some docs on Roundup website about email gatteway so we can send or update bug by mail. Is ther someone motivated to check that ? Now I'm feeling up some task for 4.0 so have a look to http://bugs.slitaz.org/ and pic up a task if you want to help with SliTaz 4.0. Best regards, - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

