> hi Christophe, Hi Allan,
Nice too see an old contributor always here! > before everything-- does a [email protected] account exist on your > server. with a pop account - i get a delivery failed to it. > just read the document, i think you will have to login to your > popserver to get mails for the bug tracker, as i assume your > smtp.slitaz.org is on a different machine than the one you have setup > roundup on , if you could provide access to me, ill try and get it > working, Your right, smtp is handled by Gandi and no I dont have an account for [email protected]. I can quick create it and let you do the integration on Tank with the mail gateway ? (if ok sent me a pm an I give you root access on tank) By the way you dont have a regular account on new Tank, so I need you username, real name, mail, location and password for that! - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

