Hi all, Hi have some code for a nifty little apps for our desktop. This app is called TazDrop and the final goal is simple: Drag N' Drop everthing on it and it will manage it. Ex drop a link is will open it, drop a link to an ISO it will download it, drap a folder it will create a tar of it, etc...
I'm happy with it for a first version but I have one thing to fix. The app is desingen to be placed in a corner of the screen or as a expanded panel. So I dont want it to be threat as a normal window with a entry in the task-list of lxpanel or any other running panel. So howto make this apps a simple dock ? I tried with: skip_taskbar_hint="true" who was working with gtkdialog but not with Yad. Maybe use Openbox RC ? Any ideas TazDrop is attached: make install - Christophe
tazdrop.tar.bz2
Description: Binary data

