For one it was it not working. mercurial was not a build depend. So it was
broken on tank.

Two, we need the source be cashed or the source dvd will will be useless.
Its in slitaz-tools so its depends on slitaz-tools source. This was the only
way from it not becoming a wanted package for slitaz-tools and still have
its own version number.

So in that way it is independent but just from slitaz-tools version number.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> > I just fixed tazdrop receipt.
> > http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/3946902dd99c
> >
> > It was broken before and it would have cause a download every time
> > tazdrop is build.
>
> Fixed it a big word since it was working. But now with your
> modification we must release/tag slitaz-tools each time I want to update
> TazDrop ?
>
> I want it to be indepandante... that why I did it that way.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to