I use nano & geany but if i was my mother..., geany is not realy for common 
use.  

so if you are a linux hacker you have your prefered application and will 
install it whathever is on the system
(get something on shell is a security)

if im a common user i need something like w$ notepad.

fred

> Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:30:00 +0200
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Next Cooking or RC - Few questions
> 
> I think going with RC would be good at this point. 
> 
> I don't really use Beaver (I prefer geany or Emacs myself), so 
> I wouldn't mind it getting dropped. Leafpad is a simple text editor 
> that does what it's designed for. The lack of Syntax highlighting is
> a pain, but for a beginner it's easy to move over to it from using 
> Notepad on Windows.
> 
> I also think that TazWeb is at the level of development that it's a
> great replacement for Midori. So we should use it instead of Midori ;)
> 
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> 
                                          

Reply via email to