Hi Chris, > Wanted_stuff is stuff path for your $WANTED packages stuff. I add it > to libpostgresql (and tazwok) cause this way we don't need to copy > the files to $src since they could be deleted before the wanted > packages are made with cooker. You need add support for this in to > cook. Here is the code: > > [ "$WANTED" ] && wanted_stuff="$WOK/$WANTED/stuff"
I understound your wanted_stuff but it's yet one another var to leran for other and is a duplication since $src already set the correct path, look to the commit - done < $src/$PACKAGE.files-list + done < $wanted_stuff/$PACKAGE.files-list Why setup another var ? And in term of char typed... I'm shorter :-) > There are cases where you need stuff folder from wanted packages. > Can't remember which ones but this is better then copying files to > source folder. You need to add $wanted_stuff to be compatible with > tazwok anyway. Also, as you know we not going to rel stable before summer and I may do some update in stable, more we have receipt compatible with the old tazwok better it is. I think you need to roolback this in tazwok... > # FIXME: tazwok specific code (if aufs is cooked you dont need to > # get-src) > > > > You need aufs to compile after linux cause its depend on > linux-modules-headers. The version could be different then the one > your building from. Ex. using linux-modules-headers 2.6.37 when your > building linux 2.6.38. Heu... if we upgrade the kernel we also upgrade headers and is saner like that no ? - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

