Fixed a problem you remove perllocal.pod and .packlist. You was only look
for python in depends. I broke it up so it can remove these perl files too.

http://pastebin.com/Rcp5zzHk

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> You need to add SOURCES_REPOSITORY to equal $SRC to keep compatible with
> tazwok.  ruby-pkgconfig for exampile uses SOURCES_REPOSITORY.
>
>
> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Christopher Rogers <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>> I figure it out now. Everything was there for doing a script that crond
>> coud do. I just that to script it. We have custom create_chroot,
>> mount_chroot, and umount_chroot in tazchroot.conf file. tazchroot is what
>> tazwok uses to make the chroot. Like tazdev does with cooker.
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/GeQ1BYY1
>>
>> I know you will not be using tazwok anymore but this will help you
>> understand that it can be done. And it was simple. No need for running crond
>> in chroot some how.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Christopher Rogers <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I thought you should know that tazweb can't view boot.slitaz.org at all.
>>> You have to type out boot.slitaz.org/en/ to be viewable in tazweb.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> > I know you build based on slitaz packages i just want a simple linux
>>>> > from scratch builder. Thats what the mirror iso is.
>>>>
>>>> And what Tazwok is! Aslo what cookutils are not and not designed to!
>>>>
>>>> - Christophe
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to