I get that tazwok take longer to do some things but i need to keep wok
compabile for tazwok and the wok. Not doing so will just brake everything me
and Goklayeh have been working on.

Most of the time taking is cause of tazwok gen-wok-db. The cookorder.txt
file takes a while to be made. Also that should only be run like once a week
or something. Not every hour.

I will look at tazwok 4.3 to see if its stable anyway. Maybe if its faster
we can at least not have that problem anymore.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > http://doc.slitaz.org/en:devnotes:new-tazwok-illustrated
>
> It point out an other problem: wich is the official doc ? Cookbook used
> from the begin or not...
>
> I was never realy for a wiki about official doc because we must have
> one official doc and not disemined info. Worse we not the same info, say
> one want to start now if he ready cookbook he is out-date for Tazwok.
>
> This is why I started to update http://www.slitaz.org/en/devel/ and
> will add the official and uniq way to work.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to