> Most of the time taking is cause of tazwok gen-wok-db. The > cookorder.txt file takes a while to be made. Also that should only be > run like once a week or something. Not every hour.
A build build need to be run on a regular basiv and must update wok. I never used 'tazwok gen-wok-db' on tank. Also please remember the story as I tried to resume it in "Why cookutils and no 4.0 yet". When you switched to tazwo-experimental on Tank you got many many complain here and FSF eject us... but I supported you anyway because of the work you done. 3-4 month later, Tazwok is not suitable/usable/maintainable on Tank so I'm providing an alternative solution wich should make you happy since I dont revert Tazwok and the wok to december like people suggested here, I'm still supporting you and take hours so you can continue tazwok and we can have a stable build bot for the project. It's not a dramma if Tazwok failed on Tank. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

