On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 19:15 +0200, Christophe Lincoln wrote: Hi, I don't know if this is just me or not?
But boots into console mode and $ startx gives off a segfault. Previous blending.iso worked fine. Paul > > Hi all, > > So here is the blending edge ISO of the day :-) > > What's new ? > ------------ > > * Latest Tazpkg 4.2.6 working like a charm > * Mirror preconfigured for cook.slitaz.org > * UK keyboard in X should work > * Full dri/agp support with i915 driver (include in linux-agp) > * Small cosmetic fix in boot script > * Shutdow is now even faster and less verbose and messages are > logged to /var/lib/logout.log > * Add wifi support and wbar > > Note: in the preview I already included dr support but kernel modules > was missing. I test on my machine with success and got the correct vga > autodetected at boot. I hope dri support will not affect old hardware > that dont support it, in this case I have an xorg-server-light package > ready to commit and use (an xorh version packaged at 850 KB without > dri, gl and other features.) > > http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/undigest/slitaz-blending.iso > > - Christophe > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

