Hi all, Now we have a stable build bot and all cooking packages builded I'm paving the road to 4.0 so I prepared an undigest cooker... Yes because technicaly it is exactly the same process that will be used to have a stable cooker, so when 4.0 will be out we will have a cooker build bot running in the day.
Stable cooker is something we actually missing from the move of FSF server and let us commit security fix and update to widely used packages (firefox, midori) and so provide update to stable users. To put in place the undigest cooker on Tank I did 10min! Just a matter of creating a chroot with tazdev, setup the cooker env as well as cloning and copying manually the wok-undigest under /home/slitaz/wok* For Tank admins, ther is no cron running actually in the undigest chroot but you can cook packages manually with: # tazdev chroot undigest # cook pkgname The web interfacce: http://cook.slitaz.org/undigest/ I did a symlink for cooked packages, it will help to direcly test fresh packages but will eat Tank small connection if to much dl, we may just do like for stable and cooking by syncing the mirror each night. Packages: http://cook.slitaz.org/undigest/packages/ - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

