Hi, > I did 'diff newer older'.. now i'll do 'diff older newer' > I've added also /usr/share/gnome-2.0,applications,locale, don't know > if it's correct locale.
Commited: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/8bf26e05117a You work showed a bug in libbonobo and libbonobo-dev receipt since /usr/include was not copied as well as pkgconfig file. I also had to fix bdeps in libgnome to make it build. But... libbonoboui failed: http://cook.slitaz.org/undigest/cooker.cgi?pkg=libbonoboui I guess you will quick find the problem and I let you fix it, also feel free to change the MAINTAINER to your self! We dont include locale actually in any packages for size reason but have languages pack (could be better with locale-it-extra, etc). That said you can include locale via LOCALE in cook.conf, it will just include the specified locale, we may use that a day to include all supported language by default in all packages. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

