I also noticed that header.html file is in data folder. Based on the code in
cooker.cgi shouldn't header.html be in web folder?

if [ -f "header.html" ]; then

I hope this helps.

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> I added pyvers and perlvers to be global. There are alot of python packages
> that need python version string. And a few perl ones too so i don't see it
> has a bad idea to add perlvers.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/790696b5a504
>
>
> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 4:12 AM, Christopher Rogers <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Don't remove .hg folder. I want history for sources that are not slitaz
>> repos packages. I don't want all .hg folders remove. Just the ones that are
>> going to be repeated.
>>
>> By using the $VERSION.tar.bz2 we don't need to remove .hg folder in all
>> sources. We add the -O option for wget to fix the problem with using
>> $VERSION.tar.bz2. It will save source as $TARBALL now. The only problem i
>> found odd is that si that tazwok is have problems with hg.slitaz.orgaddress. 
>> Wget is saying
>> hg.slitaz.org is a bad address. In my vbox i was get tazwok to build fine
>> with my-cookutils.
>>
>> I just Added $TARBALL into mirror-tools. I still don't know why tazwok is
>> not working this way though since i can get it to build just fine.
>>
>> PS I was in a rush cause my bother wanted to watch doctor who. I'm sorry
>> about that.
>>
>> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/7dbafcad5c1d
>>>
>>> > This also will remove the .hg folders in the tazwok and
>>> > slitaz-dev-tools source TARBALLs. It will save a bit space on dvd
>>> > this way since repos will be backup anyway.
>>>
>>> One line and I remove all .hg in all hg sourced packages.
>>>
>>> Remember the 1.1.1.tar.gz in source directory is a bug I found in
>>> tazwok and fixed in cookutils, so please now I, Pascal and Erjo
>>> rebuilded the wok more than twice (6000-7000 packages) and the mirror
>>> is syncing stop breaking or changing things. Focus on testing
>>> new packages, fix broken one and writing some DOCUMENTATION about the
>>> source DVD.
>>>
>>> - Christophe
>>>
>>> ---
>>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to