I just notice you didn't tag tazweb. Best to re-release the source since i
don't trust the tazweb 1.4 you put on server.

PS I just tagged tazweb for you.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > The source dvd will be just cooking. Also the -O $SRC/$TARBALL was
> > need so i can still do cook winetricks --getsrc. So i will fix
> > winetricks and others to use the right source. I still think libgd
> > has a problem in the since that its using the latest source too. Repo
> > was update like 2 weeks ago so there is still development going on.
> > So i will do some minor fixes so you the receipts will get the right
> > versions again.
>
> You can, but make sure it cook with cookutils before any commit, thank
> in advance.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to