Hi all, So here is the new toolchain for SliTaz cooking/5.0. The toolchain let us build all SliTaz and is an important part of the distro. The new toolchan is already cooked and running on Tank! It is composted by:
Linux-api-header 3.2.14 Binutils 2.22 Glibc 2.14.1 Gcc 4.6.2 http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=slitaz-toolchain I'm not going to sync mirror right now, it may break most cooking systems, I will do more test before, but get ready for huge update in cooking and few changes. In the last code I commited we will have * New /lib/libtaz.sh, smaller, with gettext, stty to check console column and dispaly a full line or status on right. * Tazpkg can install more than one package now: tazpkg -gi pkg1 pkg2 pkg3 * Install pkgs via the web (Midori) and cistom URL: tazpkg://uri.to/pkg.tazpkg Also Pizza as moved to Pangolin and now much much faster but still work need to be done (mainly on the pkgs page): http://pizza.slitaz.me/ - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

