soory the link was wrong.... http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/
Am Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:50:45 +0200 schrieb tom <[email protected]>: > perhaps we can also think to have a rt-kernel available - I still > think, that SliTaz would be a great platform for a Multimedia Linux. > > Rtkernels are also used in the embedded wold for automatisation - I > think, that would be also a possibility to get sponsors > > And I think it is easier, when the kernel number of both versions is > the same > > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/3.0/ > > Thomas > > > Am Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:16:10 +0400 > schrieb Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]>: > > > Well, I'm using latest git kernel with SliTaz... I'll try to find if > > someone ported aufs to 3.3 (zen-kernel maybe?) > > Also, I'm heavily looking forward to have a stable x32_psABI slitaz > > system. If you create amd64 version, porting it to psABI won't take > > much time. //and I need slitaz on my tablet. Even recent Android is > > a bit heavy for it. > > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

