I also agree with staying with gtk2 for now. Also i pushing a lot of
updates for my wok-tank stable branch. I will hold of adding libpng 1.5.x
for now. But before a full recook i want to add it.

PS This may very will break things in cooking because cookutils can't
figure out the .so files changes to rebuild a package if its broken.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Brenton Edgar Scott
<[email protected]>wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:47:23 +0400
> Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > >  Update to GTK3
> >
> > "GTK3 haz no themes" and is also a bit slower.
> > Please, keep all software with GTK2 (like audacious, gnome-mplayer and
> > others).
>
> I agree. GTK3 is still to immature.
>
> Also LXDM and XFCE4 for me - I Love XFCE4 :P
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to