Wayland cannot be called even beta now. So as Hurd. They are WAY too
unstable and unsupported
19.04.2012 16:54 пользователь "Mariusz Wojcik" <[email protected]>
написал:

> Am 2012-04-19 09:42, schrieb Christophe Lincoln:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> So we have a new toolchain and Kernel, and massive update can start in
>> cooking. I think we need teams to:
>>
>> * Update main libs (base-system category, alsa and so on)
>> * Update Xorg
>> * Update to GTK3
>> * Update DE and WM (XFCE4 need a much better integration in SliTaz)
>>
>> Please choose a task and add yourself on the roadmap to 5.0. I edit the
>> goal a bit but discission is open and is the time to express yourself,
>> in a few mouths it will be to late!
>>
>> I will update udev and other packages that belong to me. I also want to
>> make the move from Slim to LXDM since it follow standards and let users
>> easily select WM/DE at login, for each WM we just need to add a desktop
>> file in /usr/share/xsessions. I will also make change so we use XDG
>> standars to autostart application on session start using desktop files
>> in /etc/xdg/autostart and ~/.config/autosatart. Finaly I'm going to
>> work on TazBug, Pizza and the upcomming upr.slitaz.org (Users packages
>> repository)
>>
>> http://roadmap.slitaz.org
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>>  Are plans to support Hurd or Wayland? I think it could be quite
> interesting experiment to see if SliTaz got with it lightweighter than yet.
> (especially Wayland, Hurd I don't know)
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to