> > Just sometimes I don't understand them. :-) > > Tell me when that happens,
Ok I will :-) > and I try my best to make you understand. > > About SLiM: > > We could use a script to fetch the gtk theme colors. > > We apply them on an *.svg and create from that a *.png for SLiM. > > (If SLiM can use *.svg directly, we could spare that part.) It cant't. > That way we had a dynamic changing SLiM theme. :P The problem here is that slim is run by root and each system can have it own GTK theme. Wecould do that on a system wide GTK them change by root but say it never happens, since one will change GTK them as single user. What we do actually is having slitaz-configs package with all GTK/Openbox/slim/lxdm include and matching. People can do slitaz-theme-mythem packages and install new themes. In slim you can also have more tha one theme and it will randomly change. - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

