On 19/07/2012 18:07, Christopher Rogers wrote:
I decide may have to leave slitaz thanks in part due to Trixar_za. Here is his latest post on irc:

    (04:19:37) Trixar_za: godane: You're an idiot. Not everybody owns
    a P4 3Ghz with 2GB of RAM. It's slow. Deal with it.
    (04:20:10) Trixar_za: Also may I point out how YOU and Gok broke
    SliTaz cooking so bad that it was directly responsible for the
    delay of SliTaz 4?
    (04:21:00) Trixar_za: If you're going to act like a spoilt child
    by reversing changes because your too fucking lazy to learn a
    language a fucking beginner can pick up in a DAY, then I will make
    sure your access gets revoked.
    (04:21:20) Trixar_za: I really don't give a fuck about losing you
    as a developer. pankso might, but I don't.
    (04:22:22) Trixar_za: I'll push for nimrod because it's for the
    best of SliTaz, not for YOUR convince. And even if lexeii leaves,
    I'LL still be around.
    (04:23:14) Trixar_za: I tried being nice to people, but like
    Boston Rob Survivor Heroes vs Villians, It's only draining me and
    I'm not good at it. Some people just need to have their arrogant
    asses handed to them.
    (04:26:45) Trixar_za: Also, you made the biggest mistake of your
    life. You made me angry, which makes me spiteful. And stuff I
    create out of spite keep existing. I already have an alternative
    project that's been around nearly 3 years, most of which I pushed
    because an idiot like you wanted to kill it.
    (04:27:41) Trixar_za: Do you get it? You're idiocy just changed a
    maybe into a definite. Well done, you just motivated me to create
    binary alternatives.


I think Trixar_za should leave (every) project: no one can talk that way.
*Vulgar, arrogant and snooty people should not take part to any community.*
I don't care if you made some errors. No one died.
- MM

Reply via email to