I am glad you all worked things out.

I also hope you guys will work together for a long time on slitaz, because
slitaz is a very nice tiny linux distibution.

You all have been doing many work on it. It woud be a bad thing if issues
like this will tear up the main team of slitaz contributors.

Rutger
Op 19 jul. 2012 20:04 schreef "Brenton Edgar Scott" <[email protected]>
het volgende:

> me and godane worked things out.
>
> I, however, have to apologize for my behaviour. It was uncalled for and
> unprofessional (to say the least). Recently I have dealt better with my
> anger, mostly because of a minor stroke I suffered earlier in the year.
>
> Actually, there are a few people that deserve an apology from me, most
> notably Martin Svensson and Ikem Krueger. Both of which I have treated
> less than kind of the forums, which resulted in the loss of Martin from
> the project. Ikem came with some good ideas and I was resistant to
> them. pankso later implemented these changes. This is proof that I
> really am often wrong about things. I probably also need to apologize
> to Baka who came up with the self-contained packages idea. They might
> actually be worth exploring.
>
> Anyway, I'm sorry and I really do try to keep my temper under-control,
> mostly for the sake of my heart.
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to