I think the most important thing that should be taken from the Anarchist's view is the message it gives us. A place where people can come together and govern themselves. That's the Anarchists dream and it's showed pretty well in SliTaz. Each of us come together, but ultimately we govern ourselves. We solve our own problems and come up with our own solutions, then we share it with others, so the whole can grow. I think that's where our strengh lies.
Sometimes I'm overbearing because of it and sometimes I just a plain hothead. But never doubt I have passion for things. Others, like godane, also have it. It's often the cause of disagreements amongst us, but it's also what pulls us together. We have a passion for solving puzzles, for making something our own and then sharing what we know with everybody else. That's the only thing I share with the rest of the developers, even if I don't always get along with them. Does this make me one of them? Probably not. I can see the real problem quite obviously. None of us wants something that adds another level of difficulty to our problems. That's probably the biggest reason. Don't worry, if anything Nimrod based finds it's way into SliTaz, it's source code will be avaliable and unattrusive. There will also be somebody to pick it up if the other stops it. I maintain code better than I invent it. I know that much. -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

